These cheesy chicken meat balls are a sinful delight for the meat lovers.The molten cheesy core enveloped by a chicken covering that is juicy from inside and crispy from outside results in a divine appetizer.It is a kind of appetizer that has a potential to be relished by people of all age groups and even those following a strict dietary regimen won’t mind having it as a cheat meal……………..so yummy it is! Very simple to make too!So why wait…..have a quick look at the recipe below.
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander/parsley
- 1/2 tsp thyme or oregano or both
- 1/2 tsp chili powder/paprika
- salt to taste
- grated cheddar cheese or cut into small cubes
- 1-2 cups Bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix chopped onions,minced garlic,ginger,coriander,oregano,chili powder and salt to taste in the chicken mince.
- Divide the mixture into equal size balls.
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp of all purpose flour and prepare a thin slurry by adding water to it.
- In a separate plate take remaining 3 tbsp of flour and season it with little salt.
- Stuff in small portion of grated cheddar cheese/cube in a chicken portion and roll it nicely sealing the cheese.You can either roll it round or oblong.
- Roll the stuffed chicken balls first in th dry flour and then give a quick dip in the slurry followed by rolling in the bread crumbs.( I have used flour slurry instead of beaten egg as the oil turns frothy while frying with the egg.)
- Prepare all balls in the same manner.
- Deep fry them in hot oil till golden and serve them with sauce or chutney of your choice.
HAPPY COOKING TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!